High River, AB
Benefits As per collective agreement
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time 40 hours per week. Days, some evenings or weekend work may be required. Must be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
Number of positions: 2
Education: Degree in Medicine (MD)
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Experience: 2 years clinical practice
Work Setting: Private practice
- Advise patients on health care,prescribe and administer medications and treatments.
- Preforming patient advocacy role, communicate health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention to patients.
- Examine patients order laboratory tests, X-ray, and any other diagnostic procedures.
- Responsible for reporting births, deaths, contagious and other diseases to the government authorities.
- Coordinate and manage primary patient care, provide counseling and support to patients and family members on a wide range of health and life style issues.
- Consult with other medical practitioners.
Security and Safety: Medical exam; Immunization records; Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Cellular phone
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment
Ability to Supervise: Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work Location Information: Pinnacle Medical Centres High River e is a professionally managed medical centre that focuses on providing an environment that encourages education, stimulates compliance, and allows for compassionate care.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
Clinic address: #310, 1220 1 Street SE, High River, AB T1V 0G8**
Learn more about us at www.pinnaclemedicalcentres.com